“LUKE AND LAURA” IN AN EXCLUSIVE JOINT INTERVIEW, KATIE CRASHES THE GH SET, A PERFORMANCE BY RICK SPRINGFIELD, AND MUCH MORE!
General Hospital is celebrating fifty years on television, and Katie Couric is hosting a full hour of GH fun – with a touch of drama, of course – honoring the beloved soap opera! Katie has filled her audience with die-hard GH fans for this very special show, as she hosts some of your favorite Port Charles residents from over the years. The General Hospital extravaganza airs on Thursday, April 4 and will include:
· Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Katie on the set of GH!
· Jack Wagner’s emotional story about the unexpected reunion with his daughter
· “Luke and Laura,” played by Tony Geary and Genie Francis, on the historic television wedding plus what Genie learned from Tony that shaped her acting career
· Jason Thompson pitches in and takes on co-hosting duty with Katie!
· Plus: Kin Shriner, Maurice Benard, Finola Hughes, Kelly Monaco, Director Frank Valentini and the one and only Rick Springfield performs on the “Katie” stage!
Then, see Katie take Port Charles by storm in her first-ever soap opera cameo! Your sneak preview of Katie on the GH set– only on Thursday’s “Katie!”